Sprinklers and Sprays
Click to Buy:
Grow Irrigation has selected the nations top agricultural sprinkler brands to help you irrigate your nursery, greenhouse or farm uniformly and efficiently. Use the Senninger Wobbler Xcel to irrigate your field or outdoor nursery, or the Netafim SpinNet micro-sprinkler for your greenhouse or crop tunnels.
Senninger Wobbler Xcel
The Xcel-Wobbler uses Senninger’s off-center rotary action technology, It provides an extremely uniform and instantaneous application pattern over a large area at lower pressures, and with very low evaporative loss. Features include:
- Counter-balance reduces vibration for a smooth, stable performance
- Only one moving part – which translates to longer life
- Connections: 3/4" or 1/ 2" NPT male
- Flow rates: 0.78 to 6.97 gpm (177 to 1583 L/hr)
- Operating pressures: 10 to 25 psi (0.69 to 1.72 bar)
- Low wind drift and evaporative loss at low pressures
- Two-year warranty on materials, workmanship and performance
- Color-coded nozzles for easy size identification.
- Warranted to maintain correct orifice size for five years
When irrigating upside-down in greenhouses, net-houses or tunnels, SpinNet bridgeless micro-sprinklers give uniform water distribution and no drip-off, for perfectly uniform crop yields. All SpinNet heads comes standard with check valve. Features include:
- Bridgeless design - plants located below sprinklers are not damaged water collecting and dripping from a bridge.
- Interchangeable components to set the right flow rate, pattern angle and droplet size.
- Can be disassembled and cleaned without tools.
- Acid resistant (AA) raw materials allow chemicals to pass through the system without damage. .
- Excellent distribution uniformity on a full coverage irrigation system.